Schreiner Memorial Library, Lancaster
The Schreiner Memorial Library Board seeks an energetic, experienced, community-minded, and
well-organized individual to serve as the library director of the Schreiner Memorial Library and Potosi Branch Library. Lancaster (pop. 3,907) is the county seat of Grant County, located in the beautiful Driftless Area of Southwestern Wisconsin.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all library activities for Schreiner Memorial Library and Potosi Branch Library, serving a total population of over 11,000 patrons
- Lead a staff of 2 full-time and 8 part-time members
- Manage annual operating expenditures of more than $450,000
- Coordinate with the Schreiner Memorial Library Board of Trustees as well as the City of Lancaster to bring the finest library experience to Southwest Wisconsin
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, including classes in library science; Master’s degree in library science is preferred
- Grade 2 Wisconsin Public Librarian Certification within 2 years of hire date
- Three years of managerial and supervisory experience is preferred
- Experience in a public library is highly desirable
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting salary range $60,000 + negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications
- Excellent health benefits
For the full job description, please, see the following link: Lancaster Library Director Job description.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.