Administrative Assistant, Southwest Wisconsin Library System
The Southwest Wisconsin Library System is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and office support, basic bookkeeping and record maintenance, and delivery operations coordination.
- 20 hours per week, flexibility in scheduling within workplace needs.
- Bookkeeping work includes handling on-site duties related to payroll, payables, and accounts receivable; records organization; working with staff and member libraries to gather data for group orders and projects; and communicating accurately with accounting team, system director and staff, and other stakeholders.
- Delivery coordination includes setting schedules and overseeing delivery and sorting activities as well as serving as a point of contact for delivery stakeholders; role may develop to include supervision of driver team. Some lifting is required in the stacking and loading of bins of materials, as well as pushing of loaded carts and hand trucks.
- Base qualifications include a high school diploma or GED, at least one to two years of relevant experience in an office setting, and eligibility to be employed. A valid driver license is desirable. Experience working with public libraries is also desirable.
- Pay range: starts at $18-$20 per hour depending on qualifications.
- Position open until filled.
A SWLS employment application is required to apply, stop into the SWLS office to pick one up or click here for a PDF to print.
Send applications or questions about the position to SWLS Director David Kranz, email address firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing address 1300 Industrial Drive, Suite 2, Fennimore, WI 53809.
SWLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.