For CE suggestions, access to past CE program recordings, or to sign up for the SWLS CE listserv, please contact Shauna Koszegi at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: the monthly CE email from SWLS is transitioning to a SWLS Newsletter! Similar content – MORE news from SWLS. Email email@example.com to subscribe!
2022 Fall Schedule
☆ All SWLS Library Workers Are Welcome ☆
To register, click the title below. All programs are free, with the exception of the WLA conference. Titles marked with an *asterisk count for technology hours toward director certification. Programs are hosted or sponsored by SWLS.
- *Wisconsin Library Association Conference, Nov. 1-4
- SWLS sponsored session 11/3, Out of Sight, Out of Mind: The Hidden History of Racism in American Librarianship
- Session 1 of The Reluctant Library Advocate, Nov. 9 , 2pm
- Creating a Social Media Policy at your Library, Nov. 10, 1pm
- Skills & Tips for Library Directors Who Do It All Workshop, Nov. 14, 10:30am-12:30am at Platteville Public Library
- Session 2 of The Reluctant Library Advocate, Nov. 15, 10am
- **CANCELED** Spanish for the Workplace Course at Southwest Technical College, Nov. 15 & 22nd, 4-7pm
- Session 3 of The Reluctant Library Advocate, Dec. 7, 10am
- *Working With What You’ve Got: Practical Tips for Improving Your Library’s Website, Dec. 14, 1pm
Reminder: Schedule a time to meet with SWLS Validator, Shauna Koszegi (firstname.lastname@example.org) about your director certification progress!